Monday 20 January 2014

Thoughtful and Inexpensive DIY Present Idea

 

 
Here's a gift idea that would work for anyone. I bought a bunch of frames from the dollar store, spray painted them all the same color and filled them with photos of loved ones . They can be hung all together as a gallery wall, or set out separately around the house.
I started by taking the glass out of the frames. Next, I spray painted each of the frames with ivory satin spray paint. While the frames were drying, I took a trip to the Walmart photocentre and had all of the pictures printed.  I chose family photos for this project but you could really use any photos or other artwork.

 
I let the paint dry overnight, and then put the photos in.
 
 
For the finishing touch, I  stacked all of the frames together and tied them with a nice long satin ribbon.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment