Thursday 28 November 2013

Progress in the Kitchen

 
This is a really quick post to show some of the progress that we have been making in the kitchen. You can see that the actual cupboards are painted and the lower cupboards even have doors on them now! This has been a long time coming.

Click here for a quick reminder of what the kitchen looked like in the early stages of this renovation.

I apologize for the poor quality of these photos. They were taken at night from my phone. I was just so excited to take some pictures and get them on here.

 
 I am definitely ready to walk into the kitchen and not see absolutely everything that is in our cupboards. That day is finally in sight. 
 
 
Here's Alex putting on the hinges.

 
I'll be back soon to show some pictures of the upper cupboard doors that have been hung.

No comments:

Post a Comment