Monday 22 July 2013

Bridal Shower Invitations

I'm hosting a bridal shower for my sister this August and a few weeks ago, I sent out the invitations. I'm really looking forward to it because I love hosting parties at my house. Here is what the invitations looked like and more about where I got them from.



 
She is having a fall wedding and using golden yellows and burgundy/raspberry colours for accents. I thought I would use yellow accents for the bridal shower decorations to tie it together with the wedding.



I found these invitations on etsy and then had them printed at Staples. Here is a link to the etsy shop that I bought them from http://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/MermaidMonkeyDesigns?ref=ss_profile. There is lots of good stuff on there. The shop owner designs the invitations and then sends them to you as a file and you print them on your own. Here is what the file looked like:
 
 
I'm really happy with how they turned out and I can't wait for the shower! 
 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment