Saturday 13 July 2013

A Gift For Baby Liam

Our friends recently celebrated the arrival of their first baby, Liam. Here are some pictures of the gifts that I made for him. There are three blankets, a couple of burp cloths, and a couple of pacifier clips. The first blanket is double-sided flannel. I cut the letters out of some extra red flannel that I had and used a zig-zag stich to sew it to one of the side of the blanket.


I absolutely love this rainbow chevron fabric.

 

This next blanket is double-sided minky dot fabric and cotton with a really cute elephant print.


 
This next blanket is the same minky dot fabric as the elephant blanket but the other side is a grey and white chevron flannel. It's super soft and cozy. 


 
I made these burp cloths with the polka-dot flannel from the first blanket and towel fabric so hopefully they will be extra absorbent. The pacifier clips are just made from two different widths of ribbon and suspender clips.

 
I hope that baby Liam likes his gifts!
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment