Tuesday 16 October 2012

Bridesmaid Survival Kits

This past weekend I officially asked all of my bridesmaids if they would be part of my wedding. We are not getting married until August 2014, but I have been thinking about it a lot lately and wanted to officially ask each of them. I wanted something small to give them when I asked, so I decided to do a Bridesmaid Survival Kit. I put a bunch of things together that I thought they might need during the wedding/planning process. I boxed these things up for each of them and gave them a little poem explaining what each of the items was for. I had a lot of fun putting all of these things together.

 

I got the boxes from the dollar store and tied them up with lace ribbon. I made the tags usings scrapbook paper and my printer. I cut the edges with a hole punch that I have that makes a lace design. I got the keys from etsy a while ago but couldn't decide how I wanted to use them until now.
 


When they opened their box, I had everything covered up with a piece of lace fabric and put the little poem explaining the box on top. I used scrapbook paper and the lace hole punch for the poem as well.

 
Here's a closer look at the poem.
 
Here's everything that I put into the boxes.
 

I took a couple more pictures of all of the boxes together.


No comments:

Post a Comment